Get fast-track access into the Royal Palace Amsterdam, one of three palaces in the Netherlands in active use by the Dutch Royal House. See what heads of state and other important guests see at state banquets - murals, chandeliers, arched ceilings, and classic paintings and sculptures by famous artists ... More info ›
Get fast-track access into the Royal Palace Amsterdam, one of three palaces in the Netherlands in active use by the Dutch Royal House. See what heads of state and other important guests see at state banquets - murals, chandeliers, arched ceilings, and classic paintings and sculptures by famous artists. Feel like a royal as you set your eyes on fine art and gorgeous Napoleonic furniture in here. Your entrance includes a free audio guide.
In active use by the Dutch Royal House, the Royal Palace Amsterdam hosts state visits, award ceremonies, New Year’s receptions and many other royal events. With these fast-track tickets, you can get the chance to wander the insides of this royal residence, without waiting for a royal invite.
Looming over Dam Square, this 17th-century ‘Eight Wonder of the World’ has been one of the hottest spots in the city for 350 years. During the Dutch Golden Age, it was built as the town hall of Amsterdam, and its importance is more than obvious in the architecture and opulent marble interior. When Louis Napoleon (brother of the French Emperor) was the King of Holland, he co-opted it, turning it from town hall into his royal palace in 1808.
When you step inside you'll discover masterpieces of art, paintings by the likes of Rembrandt’s pupils, Ferdinand Bol and Govert Flinck. Admire the sculptures, furniture, chandeliers, art, and clocks as you walk these hallowed marble halls. Your free audio guide (available in eight different languages) will fill you in on the remarkable history and fascinating interior as you walk.
• Look inside the Royal Palace Amsterdam, an official residence of the Dutch King
• See where state banquets are held and heads of state sleep
• Discover paintings and sculptures by some of the most famous artists from the Dutch Golden Age
• Admire finely preserved furniture, chandeliers and clocks from the time of King Louis Napoleon
• Fast-track entrance ticket to the Royal Palace Amsterdam
• Audio guide, available in Dutch, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese or Russian
• Audio guide for children, available in Dutch and English
Know before you go
• Please note that entrance to the Palace is free for children under 18 years old
• You can enter the Palace by the priority lane and show your smartphone ticket at the scan desk
• The building is wheelchair accessible. Facilities include a lift, wheelchair accessible toilet, and wheelchairs for the use of visitors
• Group bookings over 15 people must be arranged in advance at the website of the Palace (www.paleisamsterdam.nl)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.